1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

848 Suspension Setup

Discussion in '848 / 1098 / 1198' started by jdearauj, Jul 3, 2017.

1. Hello,

Any suggestions on where in London or the South West to go get my suspension setup on my 848 EVO? I have been reading allot about it and it seems to be one of the best things to do to the bike.

At the moment the tail section to me does not seem very stable, it could be me getting use to owning my first sportsbike as I used to have a tourer. I have checked to make sure everything is secure and bolted/screwed down. I have also checked the tyre pressure.

Thanks

2. MD Racing or Steve Jordan Motorycles.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Many thanks, i'll contact them shortly as I really would like this checked before I go on a tour in France.

4. mh racing chippenham.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Had a great chat with the Steve Jordan Motorcycles crew. So thanks again for all the recommendations.

6. Just back from Steve Jordan Motorcycles after they setup my suspension. What a great bunch of people working there and all so friendly. The setup went great and could feel the difference immediately .

I would definitely recommend Steve Jordan motorcycles to anybody down the the South West region.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Think he can flash ECUs too if you ever fancy the need ;)

8. I thought Steve Jordan was in Surrey?

9. My apologies, south west London region. People are being very specific.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information