1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

T A L M A G Trial - Sunday 30 January 2022

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Pete1950, Dec 29, 2016.

1. Great to hear @Mr.R The TALMAG is just for those in Hampshire, Surrey, and West London mainly. Good luck with your trips to IOM and Le Mans. I expect to get the Hailwood on Tuesday all being well. Always wondered if I would ever get the chance to own a bevel twin again for a bit.

2. Popping down there today with my boy

3. IMG_2705.JPG IMG_2706.JPG IMG_2710.JPG
    What a great time me and my boy had watching this, Weather was ok

4. The 2020 TALMAG TRIAL (for pre-1965 4-strokes)is coming up on Sunday 26 January, first bike away starting at 9.30am. It will be at Hungry Hill, Aldershot [GU11 1PZ] as usual. This event takes place come rain or shine, ice or snow, so it is essential to dress suitably. If coming by bike, bring a bit of wood to park your stand on.
    https://www.talmag.co.uk/events/

#24 Pete1950, Dec 27, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2019
  5. What no Bantams

6. Looks an interesting event Pete. Unfortunately I am away on a bike trip. Hopefully next year.

7. Four strokes only. So no.

8. Ooo this was great last year and definitely going again.:upyeah:

9. Reminder: TALMAG is this Sunday.

10. Not in NZ though :eyes:

11. Great event i remember back in 1970's going with an Isle of Wight legend rider one Aubrey Attrill long passed now. He must have been nearly 70 then, the trial was held somewhere near Liphook ? then. Aubrey rode well that day, all helped by the fact he possessed a Gordon Jackson's ex works AJS with i believe 7R internals crank etc. I was privileged to have ridden it on a couple sections before packing up to return home. Awesome. Aubrey back in the day.

298_Ayubrey (2).jpg

• Like Like x 3
  12. Weather seems good so far :upyeah:

13. 20200126_124019.jpg

20200126_115515.jpg

• Like Like x 4
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  14. This year's TALMAG is on Sunday 30 January 2022 at the usual place Hungry Hill. I am hoping to go, health permitting.

15. Turns out health is not permitting, so I won't be going.

16. I hope it's nothing too serious Pete and that you're feeling better soon.

Steve R

17. Breathing problems. On meds now, improving. Have to convalesce for a bit though.

18. GWS :)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information