1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 DVT Tail Tidy

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by Paul Bratley, Jul 19, 2019.

1. Hi, I’m new here and I’m guessing the question had been asked.... I have 2016 multistrada 1200 will the Evo tech or R&G tail tidys from a 2014 model fit ?

2. No.......... Unfortunately

3. Ok ...Thanks ....they don’t seem to list one for my year, would you or any one else know who does ??

4. You certainly did thanks

5. And not a particularly nice one either.

I’m waiting patiently for someone to come up with something a little more aesthetically pleasing.

6. Hi Paul,
    You could use this Tail Lights with Integrated Turn Signals product, cut the OEM tail and fabricate a license plate bracket.
    https://www.customled.com/collections/tail-tidy-motorcycle/model-multistrada-1260-s
    PS. This is just my opinion and I believe in tail tidy's to clean-up the back of any bike.
    I've done so with the Panigale and Monster just to name a few recent examples.
    However, and this is just a personal opinion, I don't want to remove the mud guards on the Multstrada as it's my all weather bike.
    I don't want the white back of my summer Alpinestars jacket all soiled.
    Moreover, the Multistrada tail is not that bad looking and it's functional. Just saying.

#9 DarR, Jul 21, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2019
  7. Like yourself it’s an all weather bike, whilst I’m not in love with the multistradas tail, I’m not desperate to change it, I simply like probably a lot of owners wanted a quick no fuss solution

• Like Like x 2
  8. its is not the same
    this is mine with evotech-rc.com

PERFORMERKMTS1200S.jpg

9. There's no denying the great look. That folding plate feature is also a nice touch.
    @performerk
    I liked your youtube videos. Was that a Multistrada only track day?

10. yes just one with the MTS

• Like Like x 1
  11. I have looked at making one but the underside of the back is clad in one continual piece of plastic which would require chopping up. Not great

12. 3FD60813-13D0-43A9-B28B-A4CBDEB7B02F.png You can do it yourself.

Buy used parts, cut and shape yourself.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information