1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tail Units

Discussion in 'Hypermotard' started by Felstmiester, Aug 24, 2020.

1. What are the after market tail units for the 1100 hyper? Searched on here but nothing came up. I know there’s the challenge tail unit. Apparently these are made from a fella over on another site and use a R6 rear light unit. I personally like the one comfy has. Not sure what it’s called.

2. Hmmm - ironically ive got a rear unit like mine spare, unpainted, in carbon fibre....i got it as a spare as ive never seen one before - wasnt cheap though..i was going to get it painted up as a spare to mine (the plan was to build up a spare bodykit) but as always not got round to it as my dads old bike has taken priority....its uncut so you could use the rear or the r6 style...im not sure where my rear light came from as it was just on the bike when i got it...!

3. ill whip mine apart tomorrow night and see if i can see any identifying info on it - see if i can find out where it came from...

4. That’d be great comfy. Yours looks a better shape than the challenge ones I’ve seen. Makes the arse of the hyper look a bit less short and dumpy if you know what I mean? You gonna sell me them race cams yet!!?

5. Heh - im almost at the point i can get them fitted...just waiting for payday....!

6. Oh sod it!! I’ll try again in a few weeks lol

7. After a bit of searching comfy I think your tail unit is a Aviacompositi tail unit?

8. Could be.....i bought mine from the states....

Do Not Sell My Personal Information