1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tattoos and piercings

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Cooknick, Aug 17, 2012.

1. Well here goes nothing :) blame El T for this one !!
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345188871.588566.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345188881.262014.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345188889.684918.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345188897.311958.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345188871.588566.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345188881.262014.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345188889.684918.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345188897.311958.jpg

2. But you'll have to ask Archer if I'm allowed to post the piercing pics :)

3. POST THEM OR HE CAN INSPECT HIS OWN CAMBELTS ! Lol...

4. But there might be kids looking ?!?!

5. Now you didn't have those on your sketches :)
    Love tattoos not keen on piercings
    Been looking to update mine :)

6. Gwan, gwan, gwan post the piercing shots :upyeah:

7. That's tattoos not piercings to update

• Like Like x 1
  8. Wendy mum hates tattoos so wont paint them lol. I didnt start with the body art until i was over 40 but as someone somewhere said they must have coke in the ink 'cos I'm addicted now, went up last weekend to see about a possible 3 more to add to my collection :smile:

9. They're not on the sketches because Wendy mum doesn't like tattoos and so just leaves them off. Piercings are a very individual thing, I had my first one about 4 years ago and now have a total of 10. I can keep them all hidden very easily so I don't offend anyone. I had them done for obvious reasons and have to say they work for us two anyway! I would post pics but don't think they would be welcomed on here. If they had a secure area, which only adults could view then that would be different.

10. As I said before you'll have to ask Archer if its ok to have his wifes boobs displayed on here :wink: He would also have to take the pic !!!

11. They are addictive I got my first one at 39 at the start of my divorce then added another called love life once i was single again.
    Found a lovely tree of life that I could wrap around the symbol
    Takes ages to find what I want
    I could have loads but control myself :)

12. Yup, I just asked him and he said its fine ! Lol.....:wink:

13. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345197314.976077.jpg

Love life symbol

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345197314.976077.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  14. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345197344.357757.jpg

This is what I want to wrap around it

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345197344.357757.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  15. I can think of better things to wrap around you/it :wink: phnarr phnarr

16. Some writer once said that the greater number of tattoos and scrap metal was directly proportional to the lack of brain cells....

...but on that basis why don't people with dementia look like the Illustrated Man?

I mean, I have just two tattoos and look what they have done to me....

AL.

17. I have the name of that Welsh railway station tattooed on my knob :smile:

Rhyll :frown:

18. An abbreviation of sypherhyllis?

19. Unfortunately we've been at home together all morning and knows you've not asked me yet! I have no problem with posting a pic provided it won't cause offence/ problems. Maybe a poll as to wether it would be ok. Over to you lot!

20. Never had a tattoo but do fancy one just very squeamish and can't bear to think of sitting in pain for hours whilst they do it! Piercings however I love, unfortunately just wouldnt be approriate to post up pics of where they are all i will say is they start from my ears down!!!

This is what I would like on my back to the side of my hip

[​IMG]

or something to this effect

[​IMG]

Just cant bring myself to do it! Duke keeps saying once you start you will love it.....! think I will stick to piercings for now!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information