1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Tatty Monster 600 For Sale @ £1150. 10 Months Mot

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by dukesox, May 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello All, I bought this rather tatty M600 a while ago to get a few parts to put on another bike but I`ve struggled to stir myself to actually get on with it so here it is, the chance of a lifetime for a lucky forum member. Registered in March 1998, just 17000 miles and with mot to March 2020. Only 1 piece of service history which was a belt service back in 2014 so best to presume it needs some attention sooner rather than later, however it starts (sometimes) goes and stops so what more do you want. Definitely tatty rather than tidy or perhaps I should say showing the patina of its age ?
    Anyway....
    GASP at the flecks in the custom paint job as they sparkle in the sunlight !
    LAUGH at the ridiculous skull bolts on the number plate !
    SWOON at the mighty thunder produced by the Leo Vince Superbike exhausts !
    Remember, this could be yours for just £1150 ! Break it for parts, use it for a project, service and ride it into the ground , up to you but its on here for a week before it goes on Ebay. I should add that it is actually a little worse than it appears in the pictures.
    Enjoy the pics and pm me if you just know that this is the bike for you !

its a beauty.jpg

near.jpg

clocks.jpg

leo.jpg

off.jpg

peel.jpg

skull.jpg

peel.jpg

tank.jpg

sparkley.jpg

#1 dukesox, May 10, 2019
    Last edited: May 11, 2019
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. The side panels look to be RoadRacing items: someone spent a lot of money on that bike.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Where abouts are you ?

4. According to his profile......Bedfordshire

• Like Like x 1
  5. This is a total bargain, it has an MOT, would’ve had it myself but for circumstances.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. Bedfordshire, the bike is currently in my warehouse at postcode LU4 9DZ.

7. It has a few decent parts that I was intending to use. If no takers on here I may still take the parts and then put in on Ebay .

8. I’m interested if it’s available.

Can’t PM I’m a luddite

9. Bike now sold .

• Like Like x 5
  10. Thread closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information