1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tb #46

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by Masklin, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Bloody well done to Tommy Bridewell and Moto Rapido, thoroughly deserved!

Hopefully more to come in the showdown and in 2020.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Good to see Tommy finally win one.

3. He was very critical of himself after the first race on Sunday, he certainly made up for it in the second though.
    Perhaps put spoiler in the title though before you get the forum police calling.
    Steve

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. I was pleased Bridewell took his first win of the year, but I was absolutely gutted when Brookes went down.

5. I was extremely made up for Tommy, I felt he was being far too harsh on himself after Race 1 on Sunday, I can understand it though.

6. Interesting interview post race weekend, in which Tommy openly admits that despite being in competition for years, this is the first time he has been on a bike that he can compete at the front regularly and he just doesn’t have the race craft ... yet :upyeah: This has been an astonishing debut year for the Panigale V4R and no matter what the outcome, both Tommy and the Oxford Ducati Moto Rapido team can be hugely proud of their performance. With Tommy, Moto Rapido and Oxford committing to a second season together in the BSB, the winter won’t seem quite so long with the racing to look forward to. Andy

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Is this a spoiler?

8. Spoiling what ? Andy

9. The race result for people who don’t know.

10. Barry Sheene was 500cc World Champion in 1976 and 1977.

Oh, sorry.

• Like Like x 1
  11. DAMN YOU!!

I was going to watch those tonight.. :mad:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information