1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Telephone Boxes And Gloucesterlive

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by PerryL, Apr 8, 2020.

1. I just walked up to the Post Office for stamps and to post some cards. My physio instructor will be pleased!

I walk past the telephone box and that baffles me. I doubt if it has been used for a telephone call in years and suspect it has more use a a public convenience. The fact that nobody uses public telephones to make calls hasn't caught on here. This part of Gloucestershire is a bit behind.

GloucesterLive has got onto my phone and there is a story about Police stopping people from buying plants at 'The Range' store -which is somehow allowed to stay open. The police officer doing the crackdown is PC Plant. They don't seem to be making this up... and can't see the funny side....

• Funny Funny x 3
  2. We have a telephone box in our village. It's used as a lending library :)

3. Apparently there's a telephone box in York that @Exige uses to put his underpants on outside his trousers before he rides the Bayliss :motorcycleduc: to Squires.

True story. :)

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Yes, a village nearby has done the same. I think we are a bit behind here and think that Public Telephone Boxes should be used to make calls rather than take a piss.....

5. On the outside of my helmet :bucktooth: it broke down when I tried to get to Helmsley :joy:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information