1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Tempted To Break A 2004 999s

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by DRR117, Jun 15, 2018.

1. I do enjoy the dismantling and ultimately improvement of other people's rides so I'm tempted to break my 999S.

Amongst the goodies...

£1000 - Radial ohlins forks (recently had a £900 service / ktech valves, springs and the stanchions 're chroming and nitriting)

£900 - 57mm full termignoni race system (carbon shroud has some slight damage but still looks the part and sounds amazing.)

£600 Wheels - standard Marchesini black wheels with discs and practically new R10 bridgestone which did one session at the silverstone UK day.

£250 - black box swingarm
    £200 - rear mono Subframe in black. Has a strengthening plate welded on by Gav of Gee-Tech stands (that man can weld!)
    £350 - ohlins rear shock, recently serviced had new internals and a bearing replaced (service was £250)
    £900 - 999S frame, 2004, HPI clear, 12 month MOT, the frame has been painted red has the eccentric hub and multiple rearset mounting points.
    £180 - ohlins steering damper
    All the other parts available... All parts in Leeds West Yorkshire.

If there is enough interest I'll get her stripped down.

Cheers. Dean

20180329_143607.jpg

20180329_143612.jpg

2. Seems a shame...

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. I agree what a waste,but ultimately anybody looking for that replacement part/parts will be very happy:upyeah:

4. Question to the OP. Do you find that (it sounds like) you strip a lot of bikes down, everything goes or are you ultimately left with parts you cant sell...?
    Currently eyeing up the forks...wondering if theyll fit my RSV4...?

5. I would like the subframe, but I’d like to see some close up pics of the modification please.

6. Have you got a DP seat pad? If so, I'll have it.

7. Don't do it, seems a well sorted bike!

How much for the fuel cap and rear sets?

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  8. [​IMG]

I broke one earlier

9. Get the swing arm - it's a bargain at that price :eek: if I didn't already have 5 I would be buying it :innocent:

10. Can I have the swing arm - does it come with all the little fixings and lower shock mount / chain runners etc? :innocent:

11. No.

12. I broke my 999s about 4 years ago and ended up with a grand more that I had it advertised for complete

13. Am sure people were saying that about bevel twins once... ;)

14. Well, 4 years ago they were not worth as much as they are now - they have gone up more than the £1000 extra he made (probably £2K) and I'm not sure the parts have gone up any at all :thinkingface:

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Doesn’t always work. I have half a garage if gixer and triumph 675 stuff

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  16. I'd like the gear lever....

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  17. Would you be willing to sell the Termignoni pipes separately ?
    Exhaust silencer not required.

18. Why you
    But he wouldn't have made that £2k, the person the Bevel was sold too would have.

19. ?

20. Why not?

• Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information