1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

939 SP Termi And Tail Tidy

Discussion in 'Hypermotard' started by Wsb27, Oct 6, 2018.

1. 0B0796E0-C795-4E03-9C35-C08AE3B1E003.jpeg just having full termi fitted,I also have evotech tail tidy and DP led indicators,but the indicator is resting on the top of the exhaust. Who else has full termi and a tail tidy ?

Certainly don’t want to put standard crap one back on.

2. There should be some smaller indicators that come with the Termi

Well at least they did with mine so even if yours is not a new system they should be available otherwise there are loads of aftermarket indicators available

P.S if it isnt new you need the map and airbag thing that goes with it in order to truly benefit

3. Yes it’s full system and full kit,yes it has shorter indicators in it,but the led ones I ha e are smaller,it’s not the length,it’s we’re they sat on top of the silencer.

4. C28B1ECB-5325-4B3A-AF81-C6EBE64C8F3B.jpeg This is the tail tidy I have

5. How come you are going Termi over the SC

6. Prefer the look,plus the termi is full system and new map,complete different animal now

7. How you finding it so far.. I'm happy with the can I have fitted but wonder how much of a difference a remap would make.

8. Love it,expensive but worth it

• Like Like x 1
  9. Following for interest, did you ever manage to get it sorted?

10. It’s still at Ducati,find out when I’m home from work on Friday

11. So does the new map fully eliminate the lean part throttle surging these bikes seem to be plagued by? Its the one thing that keeps me from loving the bike and if the up map fixes it I may go that route.

12. Yes,also does away with the exhaust servo etc

13. I’m so looking forward to mine!

14. You'll find that once you have fitted it with all spacers (loose fit first) it should portion it correctly. Saying that, are you using a different set of rear sets?

15. I think mine has an EvoTech tidy, fits perfectly, probably about 6mm of clearance between the indicator and the can. I'll check if it's ET when I get home!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information