1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1198 Termi Track Day Noise Test Results?

Discussion in '848 / 1098 / 1198' started by Andy 1198, Jun 7, 2020.

1. Got a trackday at Snetterton coming up & there is a 102db noise level, has anyone had an unsilenced 1098 or 1198 with termi slip ons fail a test?
    I do have a set of baffles which do reduce the noise level, but I am really concerned that i'm going to blow one of both out at the track. ;-)
    Just ordered a noise tester & another set of baffles to play around with if the exhaust is a long way below 102db with the baffles in.
    Andy

2. No static testing at the moment, just ride, which is at the bombhole, just take a gear higher

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. The organisers said there'll be noise tests or are tests like the tests at the Ducati trackdays? ;-)

4. My mates 999 passed with Termi slip on can :upyeah:.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I was there on Tuesday, no noise test

6. Cheers mate, I'll take my baffles just in case

7. IIRC @Android853sp had his 1098R tested at Silverstone Ducati day a couple of years bsck (they were offering tests, they don't generally test unless you fail the ride by) and his with slash cut termis was I think 104.something so you'll need your baffles I reckon ..

• Like Like x 1
  8. Absolutely, borderline 104/105db. Andy

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information