1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1260 Termignoni Full System

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by soloman, Oct 13, 2018.

1. Can anyone confirm if the full system from the '15 - 17' 1200 DVT is a direct fit to the '18 onward 1260?

They have different part numbers, 96480701A (1200) v's 96481471A (1260), but as either system doesn't include headers, how different can they be?

TIA

2. Even if the kit fits, surely the important part would be the ECU upgrade dongle working...

3. Hi I had a full system on my 16 Dvt. Now just purchased a1260s with full/ term system completely different.

4. Is the Termi set up with the map any good on the 1260?

5. hi yes still running in but had the same set up on the 1200 transformed the bike to another level . The 1260 is the same had it fitted from when I picked it up from Moto rapido with the up map.

6. Thanks for the info! Any pics?

7. Yes will post some

8. Pictures attached I hope !

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  9. Thanks. Sounds awesome. Especially when using the quick shifter.

10. Thinking about this after winter mainly cause for the 1260 it’s the only option. Hopefully some other choices come out or we get some tune options. The cost is a tough pill to swallow. We will see! Enjoy it!!

#11 C RFan1, Oct 15, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2018
  11. The exhaust hardware is identical for both the 1200 DVT and the 1260, apart from slight difference to the end can badging, however the upmap is different and you can't buy that as a separate item, hence you have to buy the system complete.

• Like Like x 1
  12. That’s what I thought, thanks! :upyeah:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information