1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1260 Termignoni Full System

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by Dazzy, Dec 1, 2019.

1. Thinking of biting the bullet can get it fitted £1800 which is a lot just asking if its worth doing

2. LOL You're most likely to receive polarizing responses with half Yey's and Nay's.

3. :tired_face:

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Whats your thoughts on the v4 Multi

5. I did this with my old 2010 multi.
    My only regret was not doing it sooner!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Good question. I have mixed feelings about that. I would like a V4 Panigale. Totally a vanity purchase of course.
    However, I love both my Multistrada 1260 and Monster 1200R V2.
    I relish the torque of the big twins. That's not to say that a Multistrada V4 wouldn't be thrilling.
    I'm on a two bike leash. Consequently, if I ever wanted a V4, I would probably sacrifice the Monster for a Panigale and keep the 1260 Multi V2.

#6 DarR, Dec 1, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2019
  7. do you gain much out of the power

8. The beauty of the free revving V4 in the Panigale is the close ratio gearbox. It’s breath taking running up through the gears keeping the revs around 12,000 and sooooo quick. I just don’t see how that is going to work in a bike that most people ride as a tourer or why you would give a bike over 200 horse power when some use it for off road. Makes no sense to me but I’ll probably buy one. Andy

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. I bought the V4r pana done 140 miles on it and sent it back and got the muilti always had sport bikes must be an age thing now :mad:

• Useful Useful x 1
  10. I have yet to see a "client" dyno chart of a 1260 Multi with full Termi.
    I have put my Stock 1260 on a Dyno and this is the result 141.04 rwhp:
    Screenshot from 2019-09-29 19:07:07.png

11. Think a full system will be better than a Decat with a rapid bike Dont know

12. You’ll have to get the correct ECU or get the original flashed so it can work efficiently with the new system.
    The actual difference in measured HP is difficult to quantify, but the engine picks up faster, the bark and popping on overrun is pure addiction.
    Do it you won’t regret it.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Shame the full system don't come with carbon end can

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Truth be told, the Termi is more of a sound want. You may get a few ponies more in the middle but that's just a bonus.
    I did the exhaust and ECU thing on the Monster. Love the weight savings and the sound. However, I don't ride it hours on end.
    I don't think I would do that to the Multi if I only had one bike as it's hard on the ears without plugs.
    If you have a comm system, it's a issue.

15. Yes its a lot of cash i have the D139 at 16069113-ec48-4b74-a2dc-45c35c91c463.JPG mo

16. I prefer the look of your D193 or the stock carbon Termi on my Pikes Peak than the full Termignoni system offered by DP.
    The Full Termi is too big looking.

17. Yes think i'll be sticking Have to see and wait V4

18. The answer to your question is actually very simple....

YES

nothing more, nothing less.

19. It is a bit big admittedly, however with the up map its certainly an improvement on pick up as well as the weight save I found to be significant.
    IMHO it also sounds better than the both of the Termi end cans.
    The bang on the QS is great.( Albeit childish)
    Stopping the number plate burning is a bit of an issue though ;)

20. Yes. It's just the size the silencer. The rest is all good. Great in fact.
    About your license plates:
    I'm surprised a petition has not been started to reduce the size of those things.

#20 DarR, Dec 2, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2019
Do Not Sell My Personal Information