1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Desert Sled Termignoni Slip On

Discussion in 'Scrambler' started by jnovas, Jan 23, 2021.

1. Hello all,

I am the happy owner of a DS 2017. I recently asked my dealer to get me the Termingnoni slip on that goes where existing muffler is located. It is the same one that appears in the Ducati configurator page, see photo (also follow this link, a video comparing sound of stock muffler v. the Termignoni slip on I'd like to get, on the exact same bike)

They also have another version that is installed up near the seat, they call that one the raised silencer or something to the effect. I don't like the raised one as it screws up the well thought lay out and aesthetics of the bike.

Anyhow, I'm told by my dealer--as well as by another dealer I had sought to purchase this slip on and mounting bracket (sold separately)--- that the only one that will fit the bike is the raised one. They keep referring to "the manual".

I have shown them the attached picture and video, but they keep insisting my only option is the raised slip on.

Anyone out there with the same issue? I have no doubt it can be done, but I cannot get the dealer to agree.

scr-scr800ds-wtr-portar-ee-01-102.png

2. https://shop.highroadcollection.com/product/ducati-sport-line-racing-silencer-96481401a/

Do Not Sell My Personal Information