1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Testing On Bt Sport.

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by 900streetfighter, Nov 13, 2017.

1. BT Sport 3 tuesday and wednesday 9am-4pm

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. Gutted, wanted to stay for pre season testing, as I hear you get to meet all the riders as not many folk there but the flight availability was not great around my work shifts so will just have to set the TiVo :(

3. good man! Hitting record now.
    replay of the racing and chequered flag starting at 5am Tues.
    also the catchup show tonight at 8.45 on BT sport 2

4. Another pretty epic save by MM93 early on.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Check out the interview with Herve Poncharal around 45mins from the end of the session... explosive stuff! :astonished:

• Like Like x 1
  6. am just watchin testing now.... Good stuff...
    question to any and all that like this stuff, who was the best in recent years,and who will be the best going forward? Mm of course but im not just talking insane skills im talking overall package, crowd appeal and errrrr stuff...... Maybe im wording it wrong but for me, mv/ zarco....
    58 weren't the best but he was... if you know what I mean.
    Morbidelli id like to see kick arse...coz he's a cool customer.

7. Am just watching it now also, no one as cool as Marco, but Franco is close :cool:

8. Yeah I had it on all day while I was doing sh&t, was cracking.

MV's a bit awkward verbally, Zarco always seemingly about to break down in tears there's no one around to match the charisma of Rossi or Marquez.

Yeah Franco is cool but he's well guarded. I like Aron Canet, mad as a box of Spanish frogs but that might be because I can't understand his version of English.

Zarco was immense today, as was Marquez given the 2 days he's just had. Miller was dressed to impress too and genuinely seemed to be gelling with the bike.

• Like Like x 1
  9. When it comes to MM, you spelt cheating Fuck wrong? You wrote charisma? Predictive texting eh, Pah!! :p

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. Roll up, roll up! Last day of real men on real bikes until the end of January :sob:

11. But I ride through winter?? :D

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information