1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thanks For The Spoiler Alert Ffs

Discussion in 'Front Page Articles' started by matt75racing, Jul 25, 2016.

1. Not all of us can watch the racing straightaway, now BSB ruined for later :rage::rage::rage:

• Agree Agree x 3
  2. never understood this sorry, you could always avoid motobike sites if you dont want to know the results of motorbike races? its like people on twitter who moan that someone's spoiled game of thrones for them or breaking bad (walt dies btw)

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. I avoid everywhere I can, like Twitter, BSN MCN etc but because as a general rule people do give a spoiler alert on bike forums I am still seeing what's going on. After all I'm not expecting people not to discuss it to their hearts content but not on the front page and in the title... And we are not talking weeks later are we .

4. It's not hard to put BSB spoiler alert as the title!!

• Agree Agree x 5
  5. N
    Hard to miss when it's a featured article emblazoned on the forum front page. All been said before but it is difficult to find the right balance on a dedicated forum. Damned if you do, damned if you don't although I have to agree with the OP, posting within hours of the race is a bit enthusiastic. Andy

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Ducati uk issued the press releases. They are completely in the public domain once that happens.

7. That's fine I'll know now just to stay away

8. yeah, @El Toro, it takes you frikkin ages to close a 'for sale' ad - why so fast with the spoilers??

I didn't know about the BSB results until I looked in here, then it's all spoilers :rage::tearsofjoy:

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Why did you take down my two posts from yesterday? They weren't abusive in any way?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. arent they on the front page after every single round?

hardly like theyve started appearing out of the blue

11. The title needn't have results or hints of.

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. yeah, where's @El Toro?? there's no point in us kicking off if the mods aren't even listening :rage::hearteyes:

13. Exactly and there's no need for it to be on the front page either it make no difference if it's in the public domain or not. I wasn't aware Ducati themselves ran this forum. As I'm sure some have guessed this has really irritated me I know in the grand scheme of thing it ain't really a big deal but for me it's a little ignorant to expect everyone who loves their racing to have seen it and knowing the result in really disappointing.

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. Here a spoiler....

image.jpeg

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  15. This one is a bit more subtle ..

image.jpeg

• Useful Useful x 1
  16. Matt, you can reasonably expect a forum dedicated to all things Ducati to carry this sort of news. I do however agree that a period of grace would be appreciated for those who have other things to do at the same time as the racing. Andy

17. Yep that would have done

18. As I've said Andy no problem with the post or its content just the front page new flash and the title in the post.

19. Because he can :Wideyed:

Who won BTW? :Bucktooth:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information