1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

the 'Anyone going to Boxhill today?' thread

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Chris, Jun 30, 2013.

1. You need tickets this time, even for bikes

2. You do indeed, I know a man ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Wish I did. Got up at 6 to go and got a call to say not to due to tickets.
    Will pre-book for the next.

4. Just checked the website and it’s still letting you register for today. Andy

• Like Like x 2
  5. Bikes do NOT need tickets. Just turn up as we always have done for years. You will still turn right as you ride in, and park in the big car park (where the ticket office is) and then walk through the ped gate onto the track. :cool:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. Cough!

• Like Like x 1
  7. This was all your fault Gavin, I missed a perfectly good day looking at expensive cars.

8. I was only the messenger, and at 6:00 am having been got out of bed you could’ve told me anything:)
    I am not a morning person so was all a bit Charley Brown coming out the phone.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. It’s the DOC meeting at Newlands corner today, starting around 11 am.

• Like Like x 1
  10. I stopped for a quick drink this morning before the rush hour arrived and then onto sev for a chat.
    20220521_100525[1].jpg 20220521_100748[1].jpg

• Like Like x 4
  11. Not Box Hill, but stopped at Bury Hill yesterday for a few minutes. These were the highlights

2AE61673-4488-4E09-925D-C63E5BB0533D.jpeg C4218CEE-D32E-4ED9-B284-3DF68D4654C2.jpeg

Apparently the bloke with the dog has been taking his Westie on the back of the bike for 15 years, and he loves going on the bike!

• Like Like x 3
  12. If only that dog had longer legs, the possibilities are endless........with take the reins hound i having a nap now.

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. yes, is a regular there. :):upyeah:

• Like Like x 2
  14. And there was me thinking it was a boxer…
    I’ll get mi’ coat…

• Funny Funny x 5
  15. A48EC46D-CDB3-423C-8FF4-7D6FD1862986.jpeg 208B7C7C-D73F-4A8E-A53A-9BEFE39C0F52.jpeg

Stuart’s UK diesel Rally is up and running as of yesterday, ends on Sunday.
    This year it’s at camping ground next to the Blue ship in Billingshurst West Sussex
    RH14 9BS.

#10195 Chris, May 27, 2022
    Last edited: May 27, 2022
  16. Boxhill Saturday , what a great job, sounded epic. PXL_20220528_104706715.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  17. Nice.
    I'd have stuck with a seat unit more in keeping with the original design rather than attempt to use something modern that doesn't flow with the beefy bulbous tank.

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. It's Mike;s bike he has owned it for years, it was modified before he bought it and he spent a fortune getting the turbo to work properly. It doesn't even run big power but reliability was what he is after. :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  19. I see the bloke in the shorts dressed for the weather and not the ride that day.:eek:

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. it's the D.O.C. meeting at Newlands Corner today, meeting around noon. Weather threatens to be bad around now but so far nothing like the forecast, not even raining but pretty volatile apparently so could be quite sudden complete with thunder, however 21 C predicted for midday so don't write this one off.

Christopher Fish, taking the Michael.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information