1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Big Knock Diesel Motorcycle Rally

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Sharky698, May 19, 2015.

1. The Big Knock Diesel Motorcycle Rally is all about taking hyper mileage motorcycles to the extreme.
    And it's also a celebration of where early engine testing started - with piston design being tested in single cylinder bikes before being trialled in larger car engines.
    It's a free event and open to all. Good drink & food in this recently refurbished pub in the heart of West Sussex. We have a brand new toilet & shower block & camping is available at £15 per pitch. Saturday from noon onwards is the best time for day visitors as there is a rideout in the morning. T shirts on sale too!
    The Wisborough is situated at Newpound, Nr Wisborough Green & Billingshurst, West Sussex, RH14 0EH.
    http://www.dieselbik...-Info/rally.htm
    Slideshow presentation

#1 Sharky698, May 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2017
    • Like Like x 3
  2. weather looking good

3. Yes Chris, I'm already in the field :)

4. coming down tomorrow around midday for a recce and then back at the weekend - have some errands otherwise would do same as C and A (not the shop - you know who I mean :))

5. Ok mate, be good to see you. Seen some others from Box already.

6. who's turned up so far from Box S?

image.jpg

#6 Chris, May 28, 2015
    Last edited: May 29, 2015
  7. The regulars Chris ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432997412.831393.jpg

8. And a good time was had by all

image.jpg

9. it's nearly that time again..

10. Hope the weather is good for you Stuart, sadly my bike is in bits again and I can't pop in, so I hope Chris makes up for that.

11. Love my 320d, so I am fascinated by the idea of diesel bikes. How good are they now??

Diesel has taken a bit of a knock recently ...

12. Hope to be coming over at some stage at the weekend S.

See you there.

13. image.jpeg I'm a bit 'one day at a time' just lately Peter, will definitely be there two or three times during the event/will let you know nearer the day. Seasoned riders from abroad are turning up from today onwards!

14. Reliable then - or is this carrying out a conversion??? ;)

15. hard to generalise but very reliable on the whole, this bike had a running problem, I used the picture to try and convey the laid back/friendly 'family' nature of the people who attend.

16. Just teasing, Chris... :)

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information