1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Bikers Manifesto

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Stevie Tea, Aug 30, 2013.

1. On a lot of recent posts there has been much comment about what the government has done, for example how they have handled the Syria crisis, which got me thinking, what do you wish the government should/could do and what do you wish they had not done. Or in other words, what would the Ducati Forum's manifesto look like?

To get the ball rolling:

Should Do – Stop all immigration till the existing backlog of illegal immigration is resolved and a sensible way of tracking future immigration is put in place.

Should Not Have Done
    – Spent so much time pushing gay marriage when there is more important stuff to deal with.

Alternatively, on the lighter side:

Should Do – Resign

Should Not Have Done – Allowed English claims to large areas of France to lapse, then we could all have a nice holiday cottage

2. Should do - ride bike more

Shouldn't do - let tosser trolls get under your skin

3. Should:
    Stop letting the Daily Mail and other right wing tabloids set the political agenda.

Stop worrying about immigration, immigrants are on average less of a drain on NHS / Benefits resources than the indigenous population

Stop trying to appeal to everyone all the time and managing by sound bite and get on with actually running the country.

Should Not:

Pretend to be "all in it together!"

Should:

Offer generous tax incentives to all owners of Italian Motorcycles

• Like Like x 3
  4. I'm all in favour of that

5. Look, I've apologised more than once, ffs.

Should: Invest in industry, and in apprenticeships.

Should not: Give up Sterling - yet.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Don't worry fig Liverpool have no intention of letting Sterling go.

7. Immigration is not a new phenomenon ............

8. Should: Invest in education...

• Like Like x 1
  9. Should: turn the Isle of Wight into a super prison

Should: put all the towie / geordie shore wannabes in there

Should not: let them breed

Should: make them fight to the death in a televised gladiator style format

10. This is something I strongly believe in.

Bring back slave wages for school leavers but once you've got them under contract train them and educate them so they're worth something after 4 years.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information