1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Cyclists/ebikers

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by DucatiScud, Apr 7, 2020.

1. i'm not what I was Gary..

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Love You Love You x 1
  2. @Chris, were you practicing big air slopestyle?

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. ANOTHER faking puncture!

• Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  4. Any body thinking of doing the Eroica ride weekend at Goodwood in August.?
    I've never been to one looks quite fun.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Haven’t got a bike that’s old enough, oldest I have has internal cable routing in the top tube. I would have loved to have had time to do the original in Italy.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Hope you had a spare, was going to press like/dislike gave up deciding and here we are.:)

7. Was close enough to home to walk it. Late for work Teams meeting but hey, shit ‘appens.

• Like Like x 2
  8. My bike is 1973 so I'm ok with that bit, need to get some vintage shorts etc apparently.

9. Don’t forget your crochet mitts, oh woolen jerseys………:confused:

• Like Like x 1
  10. A local 22 mile bimble on the mtb..

Turned into a right “Shitefest” :poop::confused:….

AD4C0F55-EF2E-43C4-B4CA-3ABAC3DFE257.jpeg

Just as well it’s a 1 x 11 groupset cos I think it would have killed the front mech, so thick it sucked the chain off the chainring, ..bit of a messy clart on getting it back onto the right thick tooth/thin tooth phasing ,….bugger :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 4
  11. Looks lovely, usually in cyclo cross races it’s the rear derailleur that gets ripped off.

We’re at 1X12 these days Poucher do keep up won’t you. :):upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Roubaix, oh my gawd.....Is this stuff made by wizards? Like mithril....:astonished:

14. Third day in a row of 34 miles to clock up my january weekly total of 100 miles. A nice weekend away from tomorrow but wanted to get my miles in.
    Not feeling so great now!! I'll easily do that in March but three weeks in to training...

• Like Like x 2
  15. Claimed to have been laid from a helicopter, not anything like cobbles I’ve ridden in the U.K. Ridden some of it outside of the organised event, usually the day before the actual race a recommended place to tick off.:)

16. I mean the fabric...o_O:joy:

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Nice pedal out tonight.
    Flytippers are at it again, probably half a dozen times this byway entrance has been blocked, feel sorry for the farmer.

IMG_20220127_200124.jpg

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. A small country lane around here was completely blocked recently where a tipper truck had literally (fly) tipped it's load on to the road.

• WTF WTF x 1
  19. I have a very dusty Eddy Merckx lying around somewhere....have to get the WD40 out...... anyone want to give it a new home?

20. What’s it size and do you have any photographs, if it’s an early Merckx and not a later pile em high ‘gas pipe’ model it will have value.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information