1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Escaped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Exige, Nov 13, 2017.

1. Hope youre over the worst,Viv.xx

• Love You Love You x 1
  2. Best wishes DB from the other side of the Pond. Hoping for you a quick recovery, and may family and friends help to ease you thru the holidays!

DJ

#762 DJ23, Dec 13, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Morning DB :heart:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Love You Love You x 1
  4. Good afternoon Ducbird, hope the bumps are becoming smaller and farther apart. Trust you've had a fair day and that things are looking up for you.

Hugs from Hanoi. :heart:

5. Evenin Sweetie.xx.

6. Hi ya DB

Still thinking of ya bird x keep smiling and keep kicking its arse :kissing_heart:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Evening DB :) here's a proper Ducati before they sold out and started the false marketing that created Ducati Red from Ferrari, thought you might like it o_O

ducati_900gts_77_03.jpg

• Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Crap Crap x 1
  8. :yum

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  9. Hi Ducbird! There was a thaw last night and today, but sssnowww again forecast for tonight... I'm glad I don't need to ride all year.
    Hopefully you had a better day,

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  10. Good Morning Ducbird, cold, wet and grey here. Hope you had a good night and that things improve. Have a GREAT day. Thinking of you!

11. Evening,how ya doin?xx.

12. She's watching my Yellow posts with distain, but is in the background :eyes: and resting too :):upyeah:

13. You sure have been put through the wringer! It's said that we are only given as much as we can handle. Wouldn't we like to have some say in that matter!?
    Sending more thoughts for comfort and healing :heart:

• Like Like x 1
  14. Hope you're still on the up DB. Keep it going... that pillion is waiting for you.

Love the red bin don't you? Wish I could get one like that.
    It'd be in the back of all my bike pics.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Morning Ducbird! Hope things are improving. Thinking of you. :heart:

16. I’m going home today :)

• Like Like x 10
    • Love You Love You x 5
  17. Can't get better than that as a chrimbo pressie xx

18. Thread title amended again :)

• Like Like x 2
  19. Well done, DB. Knotted bedsheets out the window gets you home every time : o )

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information