1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Escaped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Exige, Nov 13, 2017.

1. Just had a text from Viv.........."I'm not too well and my phone has been down too Viv x".

I've sent her a note back telling her to be strong and that everyone misses her :)

• Like Like x 15
    • Thanks Thanks x 6
    • Agree Agree x 3
  2. Hi there!
    Evidently you're still beat up from the treatments, but you're also on the mend. Figured a pic of a mostly red Ducati might make you smile...
    Ducati-860-GT-2-740x493.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  3. Let's hope your computer is never seized or investigated

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Sending a massive get well soon

5. got something similar... Either the drugs are really good or her fingers are swollen coz her spelling is now worse than mine....

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Evenin Viv.xx.

7. ...can't imagine the amount of strength you must continually summon to weather this storm. Keep it up sister! When you finally come out on the other side you will be more badass than when you went in :eek:
    So much love and respect for you :heart:

• Like Like x 1
  8. Get well soon Ducbird:motorcycleduc:

9. Do strong drugs make you a kiwi?

10. Huge amounts of alcohol definitely help.

• Like Like x 1
  11. @El Toro you know what ward she's in?? Do you think it's wise me poping down to see her??

• Like Like x 1
  12. It's a nice gesture but I really think you should check it out with both the hospital and with DB. The treatment is very hard on the patient and until the stem cells take she is without an immune system and the slightest infection can run wild. Visitors may be restricted to immediate family so you'd need to check that out with the hospital and even if not, she might not be up to visitors. But, if you do go, give her a hug for me.

13. Night night DB :heart::heart::heart::motorcycleduc::):upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  14. Good morning from VN Ducbird,

Hope things are improving and that you will be able to go home soon! Big hug and lots of positive thoughts. :heart::sun::D

15. Hi hon...
    I’ve been writing to Private DB for last few weeks ( mobile )so sorry for late posting..

Hon your an amazin lady, with incredible strength determination and ooodles of bravery.. despite your condition you were in touch with someone I know well, Daily, 4 times daily, encouraging to fight on..that’s an amazing lady and a truly wonderful friend... one, many of us are here for, and most importantly one we are truly missing..

Were one man down in the DFA, but as per any band of brothers no one, gets left behind..

Get well soon hon.. Aka PDB..

Hugs n Luvs a many muchly
    NOODS x

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Love You Love You x 1
  16. @cookster Like @Wally said it's a wonderful gesture but I would leave it a while given the circumstances.

I'll let her know that you'd like to visit when she's well enough to receive visitors though, so she can say when and where etc if that's ok. :)

• Like Like x 2
  17. 712E0206-B70B-42F3-B1CD-CE7605CD734E.jpeg Thinking of you x

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  18. Morning SuperHero DB :):upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Mornin DB.....You kicked it's arse yet ?? :upyeah: GWS Viv :)

20. Morning Viv the Red

Do Not Sell My Personal Information