1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Escaped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Exige, Nov 13, 2017.

1. @cookster I've texted her this morning to let her know you were asking about visiting and asked her to let me know when she is able to receive visitors. :upyeah:

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. yea
    thats the reason they can't fly and only come out at night.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Good morning PDB...
    thinking of you muchly..
    Oodles of hugs n Luvs ...

XxxX

• Like Like x 3
  4. God can you imagine that? Poor old Viv, laying there coming out of a drug induced haze, opening her eyes and seeing....some of your ugly mugs. Poor woman, hasn't she been through enough. :D

Joking aside, it is a nice thought and a sure sign just how much support of all kinds both in here and the real world, that Viv has. Keep going Viv, we want to see you back and very soon :heart:

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Morning Viv. I tried for red 'tache for Movember (but it turned pink) - here's a pic to hopefuly make you laugh (or go WTF!) Mo1.jpg

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • WTF WTF x 1
  6. Morning Viv.xx.

7. Good luck DB :)

8. I didn't know your name was Ted Baker?

9. haha - yes, I'm a secret Weedgie!

10. let the lady heal a bit before getting amorous lads!!!!!!:eyes:

• Like Like x 1
  11. Afternoon Viv !

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 5
  12. Hi Ducbird Hope you are having a good day and that things are improving! I'm off to bed 10.30 here... bedtime for Gandalf
    :heart:

• Like Like x 1
  13. ❤️ DB ❤️

14. Last night one of our local news channels ran a human interest story about a local 33 year old man currently going through recovery after a bone marrow/stem cell transplant. He received his stem cell's from a donor through an organization called Be The Match. Come to find out it is headquartered in Minneapolis and has locations around the world. Viv, we were so touched by his story and it gave us a much better understanding of yours. We thought it no coincidence to see this. Wanted you to know we placed a donation in your honor ("Viv in the UK" was all I knew). Here's to a brighter future for you, him, and others out there going through it all:heart:

• Like Like x 14
    • Love You Love You x 3
  15. Selamat Pagi Ducbird (good morning in Indonesian) Have a great day... positive thoughts coming your way.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Good night DB :)

61UescnRDqL__SX524_.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  17. Morning PDB..
    Thinking of you hon, be strong ..
    hugs a many xx

18. I knew I'd seen this before......
    HollyRed.jpg

19. Morning Db I know you like flowers so I got a tattoo done with your favorite colour.

Red-Roses-Tattoo.jpg

I hope you like it, cause she moaned like hell the whole time.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information