1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Escaped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Exige, Nov 13, 2017.

1. Morning DB! :upyeah:

2. Morning AD :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Goodnight @Ducbird have a great day.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. Night night DB hope the sun is shinning for you today.x

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. I hope your curtains were closed

Morning db, lovely view you have but even more of an incentive to kick the illness in the teeth and change your view from your window

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Bit rude?
    [​IMG]

#146 AirCon, Nov 15, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2017
    • Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
  7. They are ventilation systems with a couple of AC condensers in the rear of pic 1. Thanks for the effort. Much better than Fin half naked on his sofa.

• Like Like x 1
  8. hmm, where did you go for the 15mins between posts. :thinkingface:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
  9. Morning DB.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Morning Viv - as you can see, I'm in the office this morning :upyeah::confused:

red.jpg

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  11. Hi DB, hope all going ok this morning.
    I have attached a pic of my bins for you but have gone for the "open lid action shot" to make it a little more exciting for you. And as a happy coincidence we recently had a delivery from Trade Point so I have included the delivery bag as a bonus . Not bothered to include bikes as I didnt want them to take anything away from the beauty of the bins and bag.

bins.jpg

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Good Morning Db! Thought I'd post a couple of cute views(with a dose of red) for you to see that I enjoy throughout the summers. A female hummingbird, a little hard to see her at first, visiting one of our feeders. Sometimes they will hover at the window and look directly at us. This particular female was very sociable and hovered around me often when I was outside, literally a few inches away. They are fascinating! We also have lots of tree frogs...
    IMG_20170725_1114434.jpg IMG_20170916_1130371.jpg

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Not sure if this makes me smile because I'm amused or to hide the fear :worried:

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  14. Morning DB, hope your night wasn't too bad. x

• Like Like x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  15. Morning Ducbird.Have a good day,thinking of you.:heart:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  16. I'm in the hospital myself, but very minor compared to what's going on here.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Is that the wife, far right by the bins?

18. Hope all goes well for you Air Con.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  19. Nothing wrong with me that I didn't cause myself with lack of exercise, eat /drink more than I burn off and I can't seem to stay in the saddle or on a roof.... all self inflicted or by other road users.
    Db... go a on proper hunt for hospital AC pictures.... no ventilation ones required, too boring.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1

20. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
Do Not Sell My Personal Information