1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The First Uk Multistrada Meeting In The Uk (that I Know Of!!)

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Matt67, Sep 8, 2018.

1. I'm organising the First UK Multistrada Meeting in the UK (that I know of!!) Sunday 16th September, National Motorcycle Museum, Coventry, B92 0EJ. 10.00 am. All welcome - air cooled, water cooled - only prerequisite is having a MTS!! Tell your friends!! No set plan - meet, chat, eat at the cafe if you want, ride through some lovely Warwickshire countryside or look at the bikes in the Museum. What better way to spend a Sunday?

• Like Like x 4
  2. We’ve had them before. Well, kind of. @Kirky organised one and must have had 40 bikes

• Like Like x 1
  3. With a bit more notice I might have been up for that, unfortunately out with another group in North and Mid Wales for the weekend.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Introduce yourself properly in the newbies section. Ta.

5. This is my neck of the woods so would defo have been up for it but only just walking after double busted pelvis/back/ribs and assorted other injuries - if it’s going to be a regular thing count me in for sure, or I can maybe drive car up and meet some of the folk on here if there’s any showing?

6. Sounds like a plan......hand warmers on and awayyyyy!

7. We did an MCN thing a few years back.... On yer Bike..... or did I dream it........ bloody Oxy and Tramadol.

8. Unfortuately I can't make it but hope you get a good gathering and do post some pics

9. Yes, mcn thing

10. Found it! From 2013
    MCN Article.jpg

• Love You Love You x 1
  11. Digging the grey and yellow 1990’s Vauxhall Nova outfit....

12. I’ve been looking for that one piece Andy wore for years, with no luck

13. Roll call!! Who on there is on here (or was it a forum thing)? Sorry if it tells you in the article - my eyes are pretty shit.

14. Probably working, have a good'un

15. Trying to muster up a couple of bikes from Ireland to take the ferry across the pond through the hills to meet for coffee and a tire kicking session!

• Like Like x 1
  16. @AirCon, @Kirky , @bradders and a whole lot more.
    There's a load of photos and a thread somewhere, may be the mk1 forum software change got them lost.
    Our goal was 200+..... the weather forecast a light shower so we got about 40'ish

• Like Like x 1
  17. That's the reporter... I think.
    I'm the head on his right shoulder ...... left looking at the picture...... .Zaphod Beeblebrox..

• Like Like x 1
  18. It's still here: https://www.ducatiforum.co.uk/threads/mutley-ride-benson-to-tbc-saturday-28th-september.14577/page-5
    Loads of photos on page 5. I'll be in Ireland in a couple of weeks with Coman and PilotPaul who were also there. We're all still on Multistradas though I'm still on my 2010 :cool:

• Like Like x 2
  19. So the second UK Multistrada Meeting in the UK then ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Heading update now required......:thinkingface: :)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information