1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Grand Tour - Series 2

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Robarano, Dec 8, 2017.

1. Just started watching the new series. :)

James May appears to have spent the last few months just eating pies, by the look of his chops. o_O

Screen Shot 2017-12-08 at 18.09.55.png

2. You need to get out more :cool:. Andy

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. When will the first one be on Dave?

4. Looks so different with his haircut ‍♂️

5. Fook that, it's freezing. :cold_sweat:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  6. Watched it on the way home (train, not driving o_O) and thought the same about May.

Found it properly gut wrenching watching Hammond do the hill climb because, as we all know, he went over the side. :astonished:

7. Is it good? Is it worth watching?

8. I like it and will be watching them all. A lot of people moan about it and harp on about it being scripted etc. Who cares, it’s funny and entertaining

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Thanks.... I didn't

• Agree Agree x 3
  10. ‘Twas all over the tinterwebs and newspapers. He basically likes to crash things at speed o_O

11. I know that feeling o_O

12. I've done it at 25mph.... it's the dead stop that hurts.... and keeps on hurting.

13. Totally mate. The worst injuries I've sustained have been from slow speed offs, or sudden stops... :dizzy:

14. 2 accidents. One at 80 on a country lane (young and on first proper 600) and the other at 40-50 odd on the a13 (van changing lanes). Both hurt, but not as much stubbing your toe good and proper.

15. Pussies

You don't know real pain till you've trodden on a lego brick in your bare feet

• Like Like x 1
  16. I don’t rate them as bad as a plug :scream:

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Use less lube, they won't fall out then :D

• Funny Funny x 3
  18. Just watched it and tittered a lot more than expected given the excessive dad humour.

It's the old Top Gear with better production.

• Like Like x 2
  19. Thoroughly enjoyed it actually. More of the same of course, but it's light hearted and just a bit of fun.
    Have to say though that none of them are wearing very well. Clarkson has aged considerably and I think his excesses are catching up with him, very fast . Looks like an old alcoholic .James May looks like he's had a pneumatic pump installed some where and seriously pumped up , his face looks about ready to burst. Hammond just likes hospital food I guess.
    The huge salaries they get aren't been spent on anything healthy by the looks of it ! Bless em.

• Like Like x 1
  20. More silly humour though, and they do like forcing a joke and flogging it... like the meals at the heath hotel. I feel like the best top gear episodes had more spontaneous moments, or maybe the scripted jokes were just better hidden.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information