1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Great Mile : 24-28 July

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Dave, Feb 23, 2018.

1. #1 Dave, Feb 23, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2018
  2. Not seen this before but this what am doing in May and back for the SDC Highland Fling Weekend n then home bound... Probably 2.5 to 3k miles for me...

• Like Like x 1
  3. are you mad? Sorry, stupid question!!! How long will this take?

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Looks good. :upyeah:

5. Come on Chiz your the only few whos met me... (plus am not a fanny and put their bike away for winter) what you think... anyways now ive read it abit properly am doing it the oppersite way plus am doing all the riding, no vehicle transportation or flights merlarky...

• Like Like x 2
  6. Also that amount of bikes all going the same direction at the same time will be a lot of stopping at junctions, etc.

7. just had a look. Does look like fun. But yes, pricey.

8. Nice one. Are you doing it on an "inappropriate" bike?

9. Looks fantastic, I’d love to take part in something like this but unfortunately don’t have any spare holiday this year. Do it Rob do it, may be we can set up sponsorship @El Toro for a forum rider?

10. Great idea. If I do it I'll pay for it myself but defo also seek sponsorship to raise money for charity.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Looks fun. Don't forget the wet stuff... West coast- a bit damp....

12. This time doing on the PP, done enough touring on the other...

13. Pah - 2.5 to 3k miles on a Multistrada is no more than the equivalent of 250 to 300 on one of these ;)

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  14. To be fair thats not too bad looking, is that what the sports classic out Tron Legacy was base on... Shame the frame isnt gold (personel taste)

No i saw the link on here but i had already planned to Land's end to john o groats with wales n the nw500 n back to the SDC weekender n home way before... ive done Scotland loads of times a friend from my neck of the woods lives n use to live in John o Groats so... thought to get lands end off the touring list n bang in wales n the nw500... there just applecross to ullapool, durness section i havent done...

#14 Rebel, Feb 24, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  15. love the black and gold paint works just reminds me every time of those lovely John player cars:upyeah::)

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. I haven't seen the film but I doubt it ... there were only 38 of these built way back in 2001 https://www.ducatiforum.co.uk/threads/my-baines-imola.49955/

Sounds like a great trip :)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information