1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

959 The Wait Was Definitely Worth It...

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Red5x, May 27, 2017.

1. Owner for real now after picking up my new 959 Panigale today. TriOptions cup package, Evotech tail tidy + radiator guards, mini rear LED indicators, seat cowl. Loving it

IMG_0320.JPG

IMG_1318.PNG

• Like Like x 13
  2. Enjoy'

• Like Like x 1
  3. :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Enjoy the new love!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Looks Awesome! Have fun

• Like Like x 1
  6. God that is nice, another wee Ducati...no I'm no way Scottish it's just when I see a nice Ducati I want a wee...

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. You've been busy fitting all those bits was the evo tail tidy easy to fit how did you manage to get the exhausts I was told it would be 2 to 3 weeks gutted are they really loud

• Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  8. Lovely :)

• Like Like x 1
  9. Bike had been on order since end April and was then told delays on the exhausts. Think they wanted the sale before end of the month as when I said I would wait to collect once the exhausts arrived, I then got a call end of last week to say it was ready.... :)

For the EvoTech tail tide, have to admit I was lazy and they fitted it :) Looks great though. I did fit the EvoTech rad guards myself though haha

10. That's next on my list the tail tidy and indicators just got back from Weston bike night with my son on the back hard work I've got to take the rear pegs off then seat cover

11. I love this bike, Ive done 300+ miles since picking her up... Evo Tail tidy was easy to fit, just take time and follow the instructions.

Weather forecast is rubbish for the next few days so shes tucked up with her new cover on!

• Like Like x 1
  12. I love this bike, Ive done 300+ miles since picking her up... Evo Tail tidy was easy to fit, just take time and follow the instructions.

Weather forecast is rubbish for the next few days so shes tucked up with her new cover on!

13. Currently waiting for my kit to be fitted! Funnily enough there was no mention of waiting for the exhausts when I bought it!

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information