1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Weather

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Jimmy899, Mar 13, 2018.

1. Really not liking this 6 month long winter... Just as things start to warm up and now more snow this Sunday!

Thankfully I’m off to warmer climes this weekend but I’m half expecting scenes like this when I return..:mad:

2384B146-A41F-4326-B7CF-1C80497332C5.jpeg

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Is that a real picture? Wow, that is cold. o_O

3. This is the winter of eternal dispair.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. With you all the way jimmy on this one what a mare we're having:(

5. Couldn't agree more, This weather is driving me mad, I should of sorted the KTM and had some enduro fun this winter but never got around to it...

On the plus side though.....:D
    7IIh5y2.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
  6. A spring in your step:)

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. just round the corner

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Enjoy your trip, bring me back something nice

• Like Like x 1
  9. We have no frogspawn in our pond as it has been so cold.

10. This winter has sucked

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. Agreed - i wish it'd just fuck off....although im on my (was clean z1000) today but now dirty...its wasnt raining but the roads were a bit wet...meh - gives me an excuse to be in the garage tonight cleaning it....!

I darent even take the hyper out on even wet roads as its constructed like a climbing frame on wheels....its gets in everywhere...

• Like Like x 1
  12. Don't understand you lot, we get a week of cold weather and judging by the way your all talking, you'd swear blind another ice age has started. :(

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  13. Not so much that - ive ridden through most of the winter which i can do - just be nice for a bit of warm-er weather already....saying that its quite nice outside now....problem is im in work dealing with assholes...

14. we've had a winter?? When did that happen?... ..Ahh , The Beautiful South :D

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  15. It’s lovely and sunny here quite warm too :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. don't rub it in:( holidaysbymonth2.jpg

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. No need for love nukes streetsie :heart:, it did on one occasion get near zero o_O
    Some days were damp enough that I couldn't ride :eek:

18. Corrrrr..................never, didn't see that on the national news.
    p.s. Where's all the girls blouse bits then eh! :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. Yep, here too. Working in my shirtsleeves today in bright sunshine. Birds singing, everything coming into leaf. Nearly sloped off early to ride my bike but too much to do.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. Careful Clyde, these northern monkeys nuke ya for dirty talk like that. :eek:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information