1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

There's A Few Accessories Shown Already

Discussion in 'Supersport (2016 onwards)' started by steeve, Jan 10, 2017.

1. X

#1 steeve, Jan 10, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2017
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. I'll take a guess at about £2k,
    Looks like it uses front of oe system. IMG_4572.PNG

3. In 25 years time, that spaghetti system will be the one to have. Future unobtainium.

4. Ive been quoted £1500ish for mine.....?
    Think it might fuck up the pannier option though , and maybe even the tail tidy :(

5. IMG_4216.PNG IMG_4218.PNG IMG_4298.PNG

From milan bikeshow. So prototypes.

6. Your money and your choice but why not take the bike as standard and ride it for a few months to make sure you like it before spending another wedge on it. Have there been any available for test rides yet , you may not even like it or you may like it plenty just as it came out of the factory.

#7 dukesox, Jan 27, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Horses for courses I guess , I actually like it a lot , in fact it's a deal breaker for me.
    Don't like the the standard exhaust at all and the real issue I have with standard systems is sound and weight.
    Standard bike will sound rubbish with standard pipes. It's something I have always done with every bike I've owned.
    It's just personal preference that a Ducati should sound like a Ducati and with a qs it should sound great. No pillion pegs is a bummer though :(

8. are these systems hand made? Or all computerized and made by robots?

9. IMG_4227.PNG This looks good. Photoshop i think. Rude single can.

10. Yup the SC system looks good :)

11. IMG_4936.PNG Panniers look quite neat. Very wide though.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information