1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

There's A Wedding And Apparently A Football Match Tomorrow....

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Raynewalk, May 18, 2018.

1. .. so it has to be a great day to be out on quiet roads whilst people are in watching their teles. I'll be doing either Essex coast or might run up to Pottersbury to the Super Sausage Cafe. Happy riding everyone.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Yep - not interested in the slightest in either.....gonna try and get some stuff done in the garage and put some sort of racing on while im doing it.....theyre also having a street party in our road, still not interested but there is food....so thats good plus we get on well with pretty well eveyone in the street so, not so bad on that front...

3. Yeah I am not diss'ing either event but just seems like a great opportunity to take advantage of potentially quieter roads in potentially perfect riding conditions ie. dry but not scorching. Thankfully my 2 nearest neighbours are bikers so we don't give each other grief over engine revving at any time of day. I'll watch the MotoGP on sunday with a beer or three.:beer:

4. Not too bad in our road - although we live on a hill so its easy to roll down, and weve got loads of small kids all around us so i tend to just do that anyway.....hypermotard is the worst of the 4 of my bikes as it literally explodes as it springs into life.....which i fucking love....!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Another one here that won't be watching either, sick to the teeth of the wedding already.
    Steve

6. I'll be out and about on the empty roads o_O

7. i'm with Exige on this one,but in my garden doing bits & pieces as well:upyeah:

8. I'm out and about all weekend. Done told SWMBO. :)

9. We've got a street party going. The unsociable bloke up the road will probably be in his garage watching motorbike racing. He thinks he gets on well with us, but we all just tolerate him tbh. :rolleyes: No doubt he'll poke his head out of the garage when the food is served. :confused: Although he won't stay long as he'll probably bump start his bike down the hill, scaring all our kids as he goes. o_O I swear to god, when his bike backfired last time, I heard him shout "I fucking love this bike" in his helmet. :worried: What a loser. :rolleyes:

It's going to be a long day! :mad:

#9 Robarano, May 18, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2018
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Half price Air Con install available in the London area on Saturday....
    One criteria.... COMPLETE MEDIA BLACKOUT for the duration of the installation.

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. MotoGP is on. Le Mans, so i'll be watching that

12. Out on the bike.

13. Best thing for it!

14. I’m thinking of going over to wales on the M4-M48 and then going up the A48 in Wales to Gloucester. Anyone know if it’s a good road for riding? Recently I’ve gone to Abergavenny and cirenstester. I like that sorta distance for a round trip from Bristol.

15. we are having street party.

• Love You Love You x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  16. Was going to the Wedding but as they’ve now put a no fly zone around it the nearest I can have the chopper landed is 15 miles away and I’m buggered if I’m sitting in traffic for the rest of the journey...

17. See my post in rideouts...

18. The one titled sat 19th May? Doesn’t mention the A48.

19. No, but its wales ;)

20. BTW the A48 is a fairly straight road, OK if getting A-B but not great if you fancy a ride. I'd head to Llandovery or Abergeveny, work my way north than use the 48 as the quick way home

Do Not Sell My Personal Information