1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

They Are Back ................

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by portboy, Aug 5, 2020.

1. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 7
  2. You missed one

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Its funny that the only puppets being shown are right wing or royalty. Have the left got no one with enough stature to be worth including or is this an example of the famous left wing bias in the media?

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  4. Always been the same, only the left think politics matters ;)

• Like Like x 1
  5. My left foot

upload_2020-8-5_20-0-55.jpeg

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Brilliant, i used to love this.
    I heard the rumours, there might be a return.
    When is it on?

7. [​IMG]

Happy now Comrade

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. As long as its leftists, it will OK :upyeah:

9. With all the political correctness going on in this country at the moment just how far will they or won't they go this time around.:thinkingface:

10. Its got less to do with politics than being a twat. Liars appear to be the focus?

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. Amazing propaganda. Digraceful that the supposedly independant BBC actually did that on an election/ news program.. Imagine the row if the BBC had pictured Boris in the bank with Russians? Oh wait that would be the truth!

• Agree Agree x 3
  12. Here he is with the new Cabinet badge issued following the suggested salary increase for doctors & nurses!

care.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Maybe we can just enjoy it as a comedy program?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Michel you can do whatevers best for you. Now get down the Indian garage and buy a bike! BTW did they ever make that really cool tracker?

15. Before buying any bikes I need gainful employment again, starting my own business very soon, I don’t think that bike was quite for me, good as it was, might look at the bigger Indians though, at least it’s not a Harley !

• Like Like x 1
  16. Some well known phrases spring to mind with the words 'hairs' and 'splitting' also 'wind' and 'sailing close to' :D

• Funny Funny x 2
  17. That’s what I thought when I saw the line up. But there’s no one on the front bench left worthy of taking the piss out of. Particularly since Corbyn, Abbot et al got kicked into touch. Kier Starmer’s too grey and dull. The left’s John Major.
    Spitting Image should do a David Lammy. He’s worthy of a ripe old piss taking. Type his name and Mastermind into YouTube. Fucking priceless. But we all know Spitting Image won’t dare go there.... :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. 80% of the media owned by 5 rightwing brexit/tory suporting, offshored individuals and their pro left credentials. whit they like eh?

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. I watched the “Ive never met a nice South African” song written by Spitting Image a few months ago. I was going to attach the link but it’s been removed from YouTube as it will now be considered offensive and not funny anymore. I still find it hilarious!:yum

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information