1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thinking About Selling The Streetfighter

Discussion in 'Streetfighter' started by Ryan, Aug 22, 2017.

1. Hi guys,

Had the street fighter a year now

One TT trip two Ducati open track nights and a few summer runs and I'm starting to think maybe its time for a sports bike.

What do use think

I'm between the 1199 panigale and the BMW 1000rr but just scared to make the jump.

The streetfighter is a beautiful head turning bike with plenty of power and bottom end torque which is great!

Although I have had brown trouser moments on numerous occasions with the streetfighter back end sliding out on me around corners think maybe to do with the lack of a slipper clutch.

I'm thinking of a trip round France next summer and something with traction control different settings for lower speeds aswell as power for the open roads is what I'm after.

Looking for a bit of direction make the jump or give the streetfighter more of a chance to get use to it.

2. Here she is.

20170822_144048.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  3. Great bin shot! :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  4. I hate that the bins are there just can't be bothered moving them for the photo

5. Whoaaaaaaaaaa.................wash your mouth out!!!

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
  6. forgive me if I'm mistaken, but you have a Royal Flush there (in bin poker terms) :p

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  7. Streetfigher would be better for touring than a 1199.

Its a lovely bike, rare and pretty unique. Think you might regret selling it. Slipper clutch is not silly money to add.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. This just crossed my mind whilst writing it slipper clutch. Where would be best to buy one?

9. IMO sigma.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Let's try and keep the thread on topic guys

So, are all those bins yours? If so that's impressive :upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Bins for sale any color available

• Funny Funny x 2
  12. Maybe he's one of those moped lot come to infiltrate the forum, except they don't nick bikes, they have it away with wheelie bins...DONT POST YOUR BINS PICS...REMOVE GEOTAGS...YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!!!

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. I'd go pani over bmw , BMW is a good bike but a bit gsxr ish ,pani is a work of art and can do everything the BMW can.

14. Its between a pani and a slipper clutch lol

Seen a slipper clutch on KBIKE.it they have 4 spring and 6 spring ones what's the difference in performance and would it be any use?

15. Are they bins your talking about
    :innocent:

16. Loving the bin pics :upyeah:

17. Don't "bin it" for a sports bike. They are going up in value.

18. I'm not changing it lol bought a K Bike slipper clutch last night what do you reckon has anyone heard of them?

19. Not sure they are..........

20. Have you googled, mixed views, I went for a Ducbike with a 10% forum discount.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information