1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thinking Of Selling My 1995 Ducati 600ss

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by AFPU, Jul 29, 2021.

1. Hi, I am looking at selling my 1995 Ducati 600SS (M165 JPJ) known to the forum (previously owned by Duke of Stow) but am struggling with pricing. She is current on a SORN and needs some work, new belts fitting, rear disc and sprockets and chain (quoted at ~£340 by Pro Team Ducati). Would you be able to guide me as to where the right price point might be. _DSC1313.JPG _DSC1317.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  2. Anything from £2 / 4k privately, this of course depends on the overall condition, engine & fairing paint must be in good order, mileage:thinkingface:, servicing records / cam belts etc.

3. Thanks XH558 that helps.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Thanks Chris, and I have just posted it at £2,500 but may have to accept less....and of course I forgot to state the mileage...doh!

• Like Like x 1
  5. looks like 24K and a third?

6. Yep 24,317.
    Yep 24,317.

7. If need be I can always hang on to her and take her with us to Norfolk.

• Like Like x 2
  8. I always love that psychology when selling things.;)

9. I am in process buying place in Norfolk as well. place to go!

10. Clearly. We are moving to Kenninghall at the end of August, if all goes well.

No interest yet on the bike, so she may well be coming with us.

• Lock Thread Lock Thread x 1
  11. 5 miles away from where I am looking at

12. Sold my 600ss in Norfolk, well traded it in for a 916... 23 years ago.....

13. That was the correct move over the 600ss you made back then, but the question's do you still have it in the garage.:thinkingface:

14. Afraid not, but current stable : 888SP4, 996SPS, 999 (qty 2) 1098R, 1199, 2 X monster. Full set of modern V twins

• Like Like x 3
  15. Not bad compensation with that little lot.:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  16. Crikey! must have got a good price for the 600ss!!!!

17. Cheaper than wives......

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. Probably should have kept the 916...

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. Or wears a black balaclava late at night for that impending crime.;)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information