1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

899 Thinking Of Selling

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by James85, Jul 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. As per title, I am considering selling up and buying a more mile covering friendly bike. Probably a Multistrada. So I will be removing some parts to sell on. Would anyone be interested in the following parts? I will create a proper for sale thread with prices once the parts are removed.
    Ohlins 1199 shock converted to manual adjusters.
    DP brake and clutch levers.
    DP carbon shock cover.
    Blip box.
    DP race seat.
    Ilmberger carbon composite heat shield - very rare

2. Hi buddy
    How much you thinking for the DP levers
    Cheers
    Andy

• Like Like x 1
  3. Could you PM me a price for the shock?
    Thanks

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Sorry about that I presumed the OP would subscribe or the post would have been removed.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Like is said in the first post... just thinking of selling at the moment. Looking at the 1260 pikes peak. If I decide to sell I was strip the parts mentioned and lost them in the fit sale section and obviously subscribe. Just gauging interest if it it’s worth striping the parts before trading in.

6. Anyone have experience of going from a 899 to a multistrada??

7. A few probably have, definitely more comfortable prior to breaking down again.....Oh and they're fast.....REAL FAST :eyes:

A-B :motorcycleduc:

8. Breaking down????

9. Ignore him ;) They are fine. Loads more grunt, copy, fast, easy to ride on any road.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Now subscribed. All parts removed from bike and will be on the for sale section.

11. Thread closed then

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information