1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This Hyper Looks Nice

Discussion in 'Hypermotard' started by iang27, Jun 15, 2020.

1. £11,750 apparently, comes with Quickshifter.

5EB5ACEC-5093-4BF6-B7C0-F26AEE3D07C7.jpeg 9A398F63-3842-4F98-A4BD-E7732C8AB672.jpeg CB397330-1DC0-4976-AD38-F5046E3388C3.jpeg

#1 iang27, Jun 15, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2020
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  2. Aw! Someone’s gone and graffitied it!!

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Maybe not my personal favourite but fair play to Ducati for having some imagination and breaking away from flat colours, let’s hope they do it more, without ending up like Kawasaki

4. Copying Suzuki and Aprilia graphics style, very imaginative :thinkingface:

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. You see I’m with you there. Can’t be doing with that daubing graphics everywhere thing usually but hell that looks great. I think maybe I just love the Hypers looks anyway

6. Hopefully the SF will get some love too.

• Lock Thread Lock Thread x 1
  7. An SP version would be good

8. It looks alright. I can imagine somebody would want to get this so they don't have to worry about a new design over the red plain color scheme. But I wish they could come up with new accessories, for example: Belly guard? Aluminum handguard? Ducati accessories almost always have better quality than other 3rd party manufacturers.

• Like Like x 1
  9. As on the other thread I quite like it, would need to test ride one first but the flatter seat, inclusion of qs and the loud graphics definitely make it more appealing to me than the standard version and less outlay than the sp.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. The Hyper is on my radar of bikes I would like, would have to see this in a showroom to make a decision, I have always thought Ducati have been a little conservative paint job wise, nice to see something a little different but the wheels do have a bit of 1290sd about them.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information