1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This Sunday South West Bikers Breakfast Meet.

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Bob T, Feb 14, 2018.

1. Thanks Dave, I shall have a look.
    It is not for me but for my niece who will be going there on her new M821 on her first proper ride out since she collected it on Monday. She is a bit of a novice and this is her first bike. I was interested if any other Ducatis would be there.

2. There’s normally a good turnout and a fair few Ducati’s - normally a good selection of marques it’s certainky not aimed at any specific group

UKMOC do runs there but at this time of year a bit hit and miss!

3. I'll tell her about it Dave, but she is not into forums much. She just wants to ride the bike. She will be crossing the channel in May on it, and I will be waiting for her at the port this side. We will make sure that her first Europe trip is a good one.
    I will be there in March to show her how to check tyre pressures, oil and the chain. All the things that we bikers are able to do, but that new bikers find daunting. Should be fun.

• Like Like x 2
  4. That's great Bob. I am sure she will be in safe hands. May she have many happy Km.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information