1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This Weekend's Trip To Welsh West Coast, Who Fancies It?

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by fight the streets fmd, May 2, 2018.

1. Fab weather forecast, so if it stays like that, any one fancies meeting up somewhere thinking Sunday, from hay to Tenby and st David's, Monday Hay, Aberaeron, Elan valley?

2. Where you starting from? Could well be up for it, as wife has something planned Sun night anyway, I'll see of pass can be obtained...may mean I have to sacrifice Sat for chores

3. Starting from Hay on Wye, but could meet along route with others, first part of both routes will pass Brecon and Llandovery.

4. Me and another Diaveler will be travelling from Warrington to Barmouth sunday, weather permitting, via Bala, Betws Y Coed and Blanau. Not really near you guys but have a goodun and be safe. Anyone welcome to join up obviously. We aint road racers but we get moving just fine !!

Stuart

5. Sounds good been meaning to do this trip could meet up from worcester?

6. Still working on pass...we are having a car road trip Sat to Aberystwyth and I suspect I may be on either wife delivery Sat even or wife collection Sun morning duties, so may be able to do part of a leg :)

7. Off to South Wales Wednesday onwards for a few days

8. Should know tomorrow, if she is staying over, I've told her she can drive herself!!

• Funny Funny x 2
  9. We could meet at the honey cafe in bronnlys, as for Sunday, preference for st David's? Or the aberaeron, devils bridge, elan valley ride? Never been in st David's myselves, done the other one fair few times, I am not a fast rider, tend to stick to speed limits most of the time. 11 am..at the honey?

10. LD3 0LH, honey cafe , bronllys

11. Starting the day there with coffee and cake or second breakfast LOL

12. @Ducbird , you could meet us at the honey for coffee or breakfast? And enjoy some red ones!

• Like Like x 1
  13. I may just do that :)

14. You booked Hotel?

15. Who me?

16. No the fella trying to herd the forum cats that never ride their bikes ;)

17. Maybe I read the post wrong, I thought it was out Sun, stay away, back north Mon. A one day trip is entirely OK for me regardless what SWMBO is doing or not doing!

• Like Like x 1
  18. Ah got ya :upyeah:

19. Yip two single day trips, no need for hotels @bradders , yes @Ducbird , would be nice, great food, great views over the black mountains at the honey!

• Like Like x 1
  20. Monday all clear for lift off. :upyeah:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information