1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Throttle Body Carbon Cam Replacement Kit

Discussion in 'Hypermotard' started by star.ace, Sep 24, 2021.

1. hello Folks
    hypermotard 1100evo, 1100evo SP and 796 have the same problem - lot of cracks on plastic/metal cam on throttle body. Oem replacement part does not exit but now there is a solution: plug&play carbon fibre cam with nyloncarbon cable guide.

Just to share ;-)

difference.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  2. first replacement kit on 796

it looks great!

ggg.jpg

3. With mine being an 1100 Evo I noticed my factory throttle cam/pulley was cracking - so have today fitted one of these from Star.Ace - does indeed look very nice. Thanks Giuseppe, and got to this end of the world pretty quickly too.
    upload_2022-4-7_16-58-22.jpeg
    upload_2022-4-7_16-58-47.jpeg
    upload_2022-4-7_16-59-7.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  4. Hi Guiseppe, I'd like a throttle cam for my Hyp 796, how do I get my hands on one? Thanks.

5. Hi, just wondering if i'd be able to get 2 of the the throttle body cam replacement for an 1100 evo and a 797 as they're cracking

6. How much are they as well?

7. Send a PM to star.ace (Guiseppe) who started this thread.

8. Hi, sorry I'm new here. How do I do that

9. No worries, and no need to apologise :)

Go to his OP and click on his 'Avatar' box, this will open another box with his details giving you the option of starting a conversation.

10. I believe that new members cannot send a PM until they reach a certain message count.
    So, @Dorky may not be able to send a PM to @star.ace

Mind you, star.ace hasn’t been on here for over a year.

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. He can't because his post count is less than 30

• Like Like x 1
  12. @star.ace hasn't been on the forum for over year

• Like Like x 1
  13. Oh, did not notice that :)

Oh! :confused:

Yep, that is him - must still be around as I know someone else here in Australia that recently bought one from him.

• Love You Love You x 1
  14. Need to have 30 posts or @star.ace needs to message @Dorky

If you have instagram https://www.instagram.com/star.ace.performance.design/?hl=en

Facebook https://www.facebook.com/giuseppe.starace.14/

• Like Like x 1
  16. If you do find out where to get theses lovely items please do tell as I'm looking at an 1100 evo. Thank you.

17. Go to the FB address mentioned above and send him a PM.

18. Brilliant thank you

19. I messaged them on Instagram
    I messaged him on Instagram as he seems to be quite active there. They're around 40 euros for the part itself but another 40 for delivery

• WTF WTF x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information