1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1260 Throttle Spacers

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by Groundhog, Sep 16, 2018.

1. For anyone who is interested www.ducatispacers.com emailed me today saying their spacers for the 1260 will be available in about a week. You can pre order them on their website.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Thanks for the alert.

• Like Like x 1
  3. were they ever available for the 1200? not that i think i need them

4. They don't list the 1200, no idea if they ever have? Just the 950 and 1260 seem available. Does anyone know if the 1200 and 1260 throttle housing is different or the same, for those with a 1200 who might want them?

5. Completely different part nos for the 1200 and 1260. The 950 is different again, although that might just be different rubber grips or something.

6. Hoping this fix works, never found the need for it on the 1200DVT with full Termi, the 1260 with Termi system though, is a totally different matter :(.

7. The full Termi with Race map totally transformed my 1260. No throttle snatchyness anymore and I do not feel the need for throttle spacers as I did with the stock 1260 :upyeah::)

• Like Like x 1
  8. The Termi system and map did make a big improvement over stock but it's by no means perfect, the bikes in for it's 9k service next week so maybe there's been a software update since the upmap was installed :rolleyes:

9. I’m very happy with the throttle spacer products. Immediate improvement on the bike I used it on.

• Like Like x 3
  10. #10 Schifi, Sep 23, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  11. I've ordered mine and they've been shipped, I hope they help with the on/off throttle at shut off, which I find a bloody nuisance negotiating downhill hairpins

12. I've ordered mine and they've been shipped, I hope they help with the on/off throttle at shut off, which I find a bloody nuisance negotiating downhill hairpins

13. Does seem pretty extortionate for what they are and then you have to add international shipping.

I currently haven't perceived an issue with the throttle action of my 1260 but it's early days, first service just done and unfortunately too busy to ride the thing ATM.

14. I received mine this morning. Fitted it and took the bike out for a spin. Honestly it makes a huge difference for me.

Makes pulling away easier and throttling off and then throttling back on at slow speeds is so much smoother than before.

Makes for a more comfortable ride in traffic.

15. How long did they take to arrive?

16. 6 days

• Like Like x 1
  17. Just ordered them. Easy to fit??

18. Ordered as well, have had this all apart already and packed with bits of rubber packers to experiment. It seems to make a positive difference, taking up the slack, so seems worth a try for these.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Super easy to fit. For a bit of plastic it is very expensive but if someone offered you the end result of how your bike would ride for 2 times the price and delivered on that promise but you didn't know how you'd still be happy and think it was worth every penny

Do Not Sell My Personal Information