1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Throttle Spacers

Discussion in 'Streetfighter' started by carl556, Jun 5, 2021.

1. Hello would anyone know if the Ducati throttle spacers I have fitted on my 2019 Triumph Speed Twin will be the same ones that would fit on a Streetfighter V4S? I currently have the V4 on order and am going to trade in the triumph. If so, I will remove them and keep for the new addition to the family lol. Thanks

2. not sure mate. got them fitted on my SFV4S but no idea if same as triumph ones. would suggest you just drop them a line https://ducatispacers.com/

3. Thanks mate just got reply from them. Yes they do! That will save me £30 ! Need every penny since this thing is going to hit the bank balance lol ! Worth every penny though

4. Triumph Speed twin to SF V4s.

Enjoy!

5. Thanks :) my other bike is a 2017 Gsxr1000R so not too much of a shock power wise. Out of interest I test rode the new Speed Triple 1200 RS today to confirm I have made the right choice. Was no where near as refined as the Sfv4 in my opinion. Nice bike but not in the same league. Ducati wins

6. Check out the gixer thread then. You will enjoy that. Oh, and welcome along.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information