1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Titanium Dzus Fasteners

Discussion in 'Clothing, Gadgets & Equipment' started by Akorenika, Sep 11, 2020.

1. I'm trying to gauge interest in titanium dzus fasteners if the price was right. 1599502076572.png
    The best price I can find them for is 7 pound each on ebay. I recon I can offer them for around 4.50 if I buy them in bulk.
    Would you guys be interested at that price. It would be just the bolt, possibly the nylon washer too but no recepticle.
    Let me know your thoughts please.

#1 Akorenika, Sep 11, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2020
    • Like Like x 3
  2. They come in different lengths to suit the position you use them in, so one length doesn't always fit all chap.
    But for that sort of price I'd be interested in some, I'd be up for at least 24 or more if you can get them in the 3 different lengths.

Steve R

#2 Steve Robins, Sep 11, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2020
  3. I'm fully aware of that. Most common is 17 but I can get 14 and 19mm too. Hence the post to gauge interest chap.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. I'm in for a batch for a 996 ....

5. Yea I would for a 996 as well.

6. I’d be interested in 16 for the 998 748 if they are the same length

7. I have some samples on the way to make sure they are as good as they look and ensure a good fit. If things work out I will order a large quantity. My Ducati and my MV only use the 17 mm version. If anyone knows of the 14 or 19 being used and in what quantity on what bike I'm grateful if you could let me know.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Thread moved

9. Same picture, different supplier.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information