1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Titanium Frames, Exhausts Etc Made For Ducati's

Discussion in 'Clothing, Gadgets & Equipment' started by everclear, Jan 5, 2019.

1. Unsure how well this business is known in the UK so just a mention. Whilst I'm happy with the 70mm system and termi's on my bike something to stand out from the pack would be nice like this titanium system:

Ti_749R_exhaust_white_bkgrd.jpeg Ti_749R_exhaust_detail_rear_white_bkgrd.jpeg custom exhaust titanium.JPG

This is from http://www.stradafab.net/

See their site for lots of Ti lovely frames and other goodies (and no I have no interest in their business). :)

• Like Like x 1
  2. Frames look nice - strange they picked the Sport Classic to do first - a 996 or 999 frame might have sold better, even an 848 / 1098 :thinkingface:

3. How does Ti stuff stand up to work hardening or heat cycling ?

4. Waste of an 848 if you ask me.

5. They did a ti frame for an s4rs years ago. If interested have a look on
    www.bellissimoto.com
    On one of their project bikes. It was given away in a competition. Had some cool trick bits on.

5A4976BA-9044-4FA3-9BC5-9DE774997A78.jpeg

#5 Itsamonster, Jan 5, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2019
  6. I don't have any particular expertise in this area. I know it was used for the con rods in the RC30 and Ducati have used it for same in Panigale R iterations.It's also in widespread use for valves. Obviously it's extremely pricey so, just as someone may not "need" a CF swingarm for example, doesn't stop them from wanting and getting one if they have the means. I think the products of this business probably fall into the same category.

7. Exhaust cans not to my taste.

Frames look nice...888 one would be welcome :cool:

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information