1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

To Keep Or Not To Keep

Discussion in 'Streetfighter' started by Ryan, Aug 5, 2018.

1. After 3 weeks of being up for sale about a trillion stupid offers and a few PX offers of some fantastic high miles, rusty pre millenium rice burners should i just keep her and have the two Italian stallions as my trophys of hard work

20180721_151504.jpg

2. It’s the best one on autotrader, surprised it’s not sold, cracking looking bike :)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. T
    Thanks buddy i appreciate it. I wheeled it out the other day for some time waster and couldn't stop falling in love with it

4. If you can afford to keep it you should if you sell it you will regret it
    Obviously your heart's not in selling it

• Agree Agree x 3

5. Your right i can financially keep it.only thing im worried about is having a bike in my garage that is just going to lose money

6. Without being rude, people will only ay what they think its worth. If it doesn't sell, its up for too much for the current market.

Selling is a real 'luck' game, right buyer will pay almost anything. Sometimes, just leaving it there until that right person comes along is the only way to get what you think its worth :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. Its not up for too much compared to what else is up for sale i have it at a fair price.

I think it is the wrong people who are coming to buy it have no clue about the bike at all no research just looking to buy a good looking Ducati for cheap.

Same with anything one buyer will pay it but I'm not giving it away I know what its worth.

Like a few have said on here who have bought street fighters lately wish it was up for sale when i was shopping for one

8. If you can afford to keep it do so. Streetfighters are not goi v to loose moneyy in the long run
    a few years time you will get what you paid for it.
    I have often thought about selling my MV but havent
    they are no going for what i paid
    so technically i have had 16 years free motoring where the Price of a bike is concerned

• Like Like x 1
  9. I think it’s a cracking bike. Looks well cared for. There were a few new members looking for sf’s over the last couple of weeks

• Like Like x 1
  10. sorry about the spelling. a combination of Stella, age and small screen

• Like Like x 1
  11. It has dropped over the last few years just scared it drops below the 5k bracket.

I can keep it no problem

Yes its been my pride and joy for the last few years love it still love it just wanted a sports bike for a change but having the two styles is a luxury to have

12. Keep it long enough and it’ll come round. Just keep it clean, serviced and standard or with generally regarded “good” parts like the Termis. You’ll not lose money on it. Scruffy ones will dip and then the few remaining good ones will command a good price. Ride it and enjoy it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. It is a luxury. I’d like the sf but can’t keep a third bike :(

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  14. what he said

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Keep it......... Til next year then perhaps I can buy it off you. :D

• Like Like x 2
  16. I’ve seen this on eBay a couple of times. I think it’s a stunning bike but think Streetfighters are overpriced in general. It’s 9 years old, you can get a Tuono V4 APRC for £5500 now, £6500 for a tricked out one. I think £6500 is a fair price for it considering it’s mileage and condition

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  17. Keep keep keep :D

• Like Like x 1
  18. I think I already told you to keep it :thinkingface:

• Like Like x 1
  19. I disagree mate you cant compare prices with an aprilia they are two different bikes let alone issues with aprilia valves and aprilia never hold there money.

The price of 7k is far from over priced age means nothing. Look at Ducati 999's. I don't see how you saying £500 less than what I have it up for merits its actual fair price sounds to me like you are trying to get money off my bike to buy.

Good luck with that one sir

20. Yes you did mate GOOD ADVICE

• Agree Agree x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information