1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 DVT Tom Tom 400 Pairing ?!?!?!

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by Neil987, Aug 13, 2015.

1. Hi Guys, Has any one managed to pair a TOM TOM Rider 400 to the Bluetooth Controller module, if so how the hell is it done?

The manual says the following...

GPS navigation system

If you wish to connect a Bluetooth Navigator, the connection procedure shall be completed on the navigator, by selecting the connection with the motorcycle Bluetooth control unit. In this case, within the Bluetooth Setting Menu, during pairing, you will find the indication "CONNECT ON NAVI", which will go out as soon as connection between control unit and device is successfully established.

I set the bluetooth on the Tom Tom and never finds anything remotely related to a Multi's bluetooth system.

Any ideas ?

2. Sorry if this is obvious but have you also set the bike Bluetooth system to 'pairing'?

3. I did... ii think i may be making some progress.. i now see the Tom Tom is recognised when i select a phone, haven't paired it yet will will be giving it a go this weekend.

4. Its official...finally got a response from Tom Tom.....

"I wish to inform you that unfortunately, Ducati Multistrada DVT Multimedia system is not compatible with TomTom RIDER 400.
    TomTom RIDER 400 can only be paired with bluetooth helmet and bluetooth headsets. Please click the link below to check the list of compatible devices with your TomTom RIDER 400."

Disappointed but will just pair everything directly.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information