1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tommy Staying With Moto Rapido On The V4r

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by Wassy, Nov 14, 2018.

• Like Like x 1
  1. Great news. Also oxford seem to really be getting back in to ducati, with Stafford having support for his two iom tt bikes too.

• Useful Useful x 1
  2. I wonder if they are going to go with the Traditional red or Oxford blue paint job.

3. Snap. Depends how much cashola they have stuck in I guess.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Agree it's a decent move, good to have a team like MR back on the grid, although they may take longer to get up to speed than PBM so people will need to be realistic about the expectation! PBM probably have about 4 times the resource behind them and probably buy the bike ready to go

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Corse kit of parts won't include exhaust, forks, triple clamps, rear shock, wheels, calipers and body work which are free choice and don't require homologation (other than cost restrictions). I also expect that if there is an OE rear subframe, that'll get swapped out. Budget will still have a major influence on development and testing which PBM will have an advantage, especially as they will be getting information from running 2 bikes. I think it would be fair to say, the team and Tommy will expect to be competing for top 6 shootout places. I'm looking forward to what realistically could be one of the best years racing. Bring it on. Andy

• Like Like x 3
  6. Are MR selling/sold their V2 racebike?

7. Why not call Wilf and ask?

8. Good news indeed and a decent starting point for next season.
    They've sold it, a few weeks ago reading their FB page.

Hopefully MR will have some input from various Ducati Parts people such as Pierobon and the likes of.

9. I believe the sale of the race bike has been agreed but as suggested, give Wilf or Iain a ring. There might still be engine packages available. Andy

Do Not Sell My Personal Information