1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tomorrow Mid Wales/cotswolds/sw Anyone Out?

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by bradders, May 20, 2017.

1. inpromptu morning (well early afternoon ;) ) pass if anyone fancies having a ride out or meeting for or a cuppa:)

2. might do, where you thinking of meeting up?

3. Don't mind. Just want to get out for a ride :)

4. Well I'd like a full english at food-stop/quat-cafe 'quatford' before going into wales. I'm based near stratford upon avon Bradders, you call the meeting point I'll PM my phone number.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I think there's a place in Moreton or marsh that may work, @MaDProFF had a great breakfast there. On High street heading south go past the the A44 Oxford turn by about 100 yard then on rhs. No idea what it's called or if it's open! Meet there the decide where to go if you like. Or, if you do fancy a wales ride, could meet at the Toby Carvery at Brockworth just off the A417 on the A46 Stroud/Cheltenham turn. How far do you want to ride?

6. I'm meeting @Dave at Thornfalcon petrol station (on the A358) at 9 if you want to come for breakfast at Haynes motor museum this morning @bradders. Bit late notice I appreciate!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Ended up meeting @GunZenBomZ and having a little ride over to Crossgates, then Newtown, then the A road East to the A49 south towards Hereford an off the 417 to Glos and home. About 200 miles, no dramas, plenty of empty track ( ;) ). All in all a great day out

• Like Like x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information