1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Too Early For Ducati Track-days 2021?

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by Paul55, Jan 26, 2021.

1. I don't know about you, but I am getting more than a little anxious as the Euro Track-day cancellation emails clog my inbox.

2020 Silverstone Ducati was the best visit to Silverstone ever for me. Brilliant weather, the usual friendly crowd, good food and a smile on my face all the way home.

As the airports look increasingly inaccessible and the plan B to drive looks less and less plausible, just hoping Ducati have a plan for Donington/Silverstone 2021.

2. Yep, the ‘roll on 2021’ hope is looking more and more scuppered by the day. Talking to a haulier yesterday and it’s not looking good at all.

I’m starting to think the same as you regarding euro events. Donington!

3. Another long, hot summer, just like 1976....sorry, 2020 :eek:

4. Spending warm summer days in doors...:confused:

5. I would doubt if many go ahead. We’ve already had some gigs that had been rescheduled from 2020 to this year already put back to 2022 :(

6. Same here, both Live Wire and Jeff Wayne’s latest WotW thing now in 2022. Andy

7. Just watch the cost of UK trackdays go silly.

8. Silvertone is already there.
    Becoming the sport of kings.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Silverstone just came back with payment and confirmation for DTD July 7th.

10. "its only £30 more? What are you moaning about, you minted, £20k owning Ducati boys!"
    : unamused:

11. Stop moaning bitch, there's a 'free' breakfast...o_O

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information