1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 Enduro Toolbox

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by BabyD, Aug 3, 2020.

1. Has anybody fitted the touratech toolbox to the inside of the left pannier frame ?? it’s designed for the GS but the boxes for both bikes are the same just with a different brand on them......looking at pictures the frame “ square “ is the same it just attaches to the bikes at different points.

I found one blurry image on google but it’s hard to see.

thanks.

2. Thanks for the info, but on further research it states that the “ splash guard “ needs to be removed as it may come into contact whilst riding

• Useful Useful x 1
  3. No however I've seen a number of people fabricate there own tool boxes that replace the reg section. So that its semi-camouflaged & upon closer inspection. You can see that behind the registration number is a 2-3" oblong box.

Very similar to this sort of set up off of amazon.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  4. I have a 2016 MTS 1200 Enduro and just installed this toolbox from Aliexpress on the LH inner pannier rack. Easy install and there is plenty of clearance for the rear mudguard - quality is not bad for a quarter of the price of Touratech or half the price of Givi.

https://www.aliexpress.com/snapshot...erId=8142623444126404&productId=4000929890309

For rough conditions I would recommend beefing up with an inner metal plate along the inside attach points but the provided hardware is fine for general use and trail riding.

917C18EE-E610-4617-9B69-9362A9076938.jpeg

5. @F16houdini can show some pictures of the space between the guard & the box, Thanks

6. Here you go and no interference with the side pannier either. With the rack crossbar you have roughly 10-12 cm of vertical opening to get tool kit and items out which I found to be adequate for my needs. The toolbox is also returnable so it was a no brainer for me to try.

956A36A3-05B8-41A1-B976-6DA44ABCF3C2.png

#11 F16houdini, Dec 18, 2021
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2021
Do Not Sell My Personal Information