1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 Enduro Touratech (ortlieb) Waterproof Soft-luggage

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by GunZenBomZ, Oct 20, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Now a small point about this system; it was designed to fit vertical pannier racks. So the left-hand side on my Mutlistrada-Enduro went into place perfect. However there was a bit of jigging about on the exhaust side. I did travel to TT-Wales to physically check it would work. As the enduro pannier mount undulates outwards though still fairly tight it requires a piece of rubber to stop bit of movement(play) were one lug rests.
    [​IMG]
    Carrying them longterm on the bike I'd use zip-ties to the mounting lugs for piece of mind. I've been out & tested them & as with my side panniers, it can get a little boisterous (catches wind & weaves). Overall they are very good for storing food or clothes & then removed, squashed down inside a pac-safe system & secured too the bike whilst away from it. Or with the shoulder straps provided can be thrown into a hotel room etc.
    [​IMG]
    I was a little perturbed to find four holes in the first bag, and quickly realized a tiny bit of DIY was involved for the rigid plastic lining assembly which helps keep its shape & spreads the load evenly. I personally decided to mount the waterproof screw down bolts inside out. So that the heads are on the inside of the cases.
    [​IMG]

Here is a link to my pair & other colours are available.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information